Hey all, I’ve created this page to share just a few basic points to remember. Let me know if you think I should add anything. Thanks for your help!
Note: There is NO link to this page on the website, so please save link/bookmark for future reference.
- Submit Word .doc with title and name
- Send intent to submit and your story idea no less than 30 days prior to Content Deadline
- Send first draft 5 days prior to Content Deadline
- Before starting establish point of view and number of words with the editor
- AP Style
- If you are submitting photos with your article, they are due at the same time. They must either be owned by you, have permission from photographer or be released from copyright under Creative Commons. Some product photos from manufacturer’s sites may be an exception.
Here you can find some story suggestions. Please do not share.
For reference, one full page of text with no photos is approximately 850 words.
- 300 dpi at the size listed below
|Page Trim Size||Page Live Area/Safety Zone||Page Size with Full Bleed||Full Single Page Image/Full Bleed|
|8” wide x 10.75” tall||7.625” x 10.625”||8.25” x 11”||2475 x 3300 (Portrait)|
- EPS, AI or PDF
- 300 DPI