While at the 2017 American International Motorcycle Expo I ran into a friend, Audrey, owner of Moto Liberty, she was SUPER excited about a pair of leggings she found at the Oxford display, she placed an order for her shop and insisted I go back and check them out. When I did, I found they are really called “Oxford Super Leggings”, and for good reason! These high-waisted leggings have a smooth form-fitted look and include belt-loops and pockets. They are fully lined with DuPont™ Kevlar® and include CE level 2 knee protectors and hip protector pockets. The Oxford Super Leggings come in short and regular lengths and retail for $124.95. Full review to come in a future issue of Modern Moto.
Oxford Super Leggings
– Full CE Level 2 (CE:EN1621-1-2012) knee protectors fitted
– Velcro free knee protector pockets for comfort
– Features hip protector pockets (CE hip protectors sold separately)
– Full DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber lining provides abrasion resistance-4 way stretch panels
– Flag stitching on the belt loops for security
– Available in sizes 04US – 18US (08UK -UK22)